|Home||» Products||» Engineering Services||» Energy Audit|
- Some of our experienced and renowned professionals conduct Energy Audit service after consulting with the customers.
- Thus, offered service is massively acclaimed for it's features such as; effective planning, seamless solutions and International standards.
Note: We render this service in time bound manner.
- Identify fast-payback Energy retrofit opportunities
- Make well-inform ed decisions on capital investments in your buildings
- Identify low-cost/no-cost O&M measures that have an immediate impact
- Develop integrated capital improvement programs that coordinate energy
- Programs with other planned improvements.
Advantages of the walk-though energy audit include faster results and lower cost. EMO's can be implement faster. During the walk-through audit if the auditor uncovers EMO (Energy Management Opportunities) that could benefit from a comprehensive audit the auditor may well recommend a more sophisticated audit for a specific part of a system or process.
Disadvantages: Not as sophisticated as a comprehensive energy audit, less data collected and analyzed.
Advantages: The standard energy audit is more detailed than the walk through audit more data is collected and analyzed. Being more through less likely to overlook more complex EMO's.
Disadvantages: The standard energy audit takes the auditor more time. data logger are used to collect additional data - therefore the is more expensive than the wall through audit Often time consuming data collection is far to too exhaustive to add value.
INVESTMENT GRADE ENERGY AUDIT
Advantages: A very comprehensive energy assessment of the facility and its energy footprint no stone is left unturned in the search for EMO(Energy Management Opportunities). Suitable for capital intensive investment programmers.
Disadvantages; Very detailed. but time consuming The detailed energy modeling and analysis requires many man-hours. Time to market opportunities may be lost.